The most well-known agile approach is Scrum. For something that is relatively simple to understand there is a lot of hype surrounding it. But why?
- In this webinar you will find out:
- What Scrum is and more importantly what Scrum is not?
- Is Scrum too simplistic or is that its strength?
- Can you run a project using Scrum or is it just for product development?
- How do you scale Scrum to work in complex situations and environments?
- How does Scrum relate to other methods and approaches?
- Are Scrum certifications worth the money?
The secret to success with Scrum is to know exactly what is, when to use it and how!
The webinar lasts for 45 minutes with the remainder of the hour used for Q&A at the end.