PRINCE2 Agile training courses
PRINCE2 Agile was authored by agileKRC founder Keith Richards.
PRINCE2 Agile brings together the flexibility and responsiveness of Agile with the governance and control of PRINCE2. More people are now choosing PRINCE2 Agile to help them manage projects using Agile.
A PRINCE2 Agile course helps you learn to use PRINCE2 to manage projects in an agile context. Training is delivered by trainer who are experts in Agile and PRINCE2. Choose from instructor-led training courses or self-paced online courses.
PRINCE2 Agile training courses with certification
How PRINCE2 Agile certification helps you …
Start an agile project management career
Learn to combine PRINCE2 with agile methods and start applying for project manager roles.
Understand how to bring both approaches together and gain the skills to be successful as a project manager.
Learn to use PRINCE2 on agile projects
Gain the knowledge to effectively combine PRINCE2 with agile methods.
Develop your skills to become a proficient project manager by learning to combine PRINCE2 and agile.
Advance your career with PRINCE2 Agile
Prove your proficiency by obtaining PRINCE2 Agile certification.
Demonstrate your ability to use PRINCE2 on agile projects and show your commitment to professional development.
PRINCE2 Agile certification
PRINCE2 Agile training FAQs
Yes. agileKRC is an AXELOS Accredited Training Organisation for PRINCE2 Agile.
In fact, agileKRC was the first training organisation accredited to deliver PRINCE2 Agile courses with examinations.
Our founder Keith Richards was chosen by AXELOS to become the lead author of PRINCE2 Agile. Keith led a team of agile experts to develop the PRINCE2 Agile guidance.
Our PRINCE2 Agile trainers have benefitted from Keith’s oversight and guidance so we can provide the best PRINCE2 Agile courses.
We’ve designed our instructor led PRINCE2 Agile courses and self-paced online courses to help you learn to integrate PRINCE2 with agile methods. At the same time, give you the best chance to learn how to pass your PRINCE2 Agile exams.
Consider taking an instructor led PRINCE2 Agile course if any of these apply:
- You prefer to commit to a fixed classroom schedule.
- You want to earn your PRINCE2 Agile certification quickly.
- You prefer to learn face-to-face with a trainer.
- You like to learn with other students.
Consider taking an online self-paced PRINCE2 Agile course if any of these apply:
- You cannot commit to a fixed classroom schedule.
- You are unable to travel to a classroom training venue.
- You prefer learning at your own pace.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation training is suitable for:
- Project managers wanting to learn to manage projects in an agile context.
- Anyone wanting to become a project manager.
- Senior staff wanting to learn how to work effectively with project managers on agile projects.
PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner training is suitable for:
- Project staff, management specialists, business analysts and other business roles wanting to start a career in agile project management.
- Anyone certified at PRINCE2 or PRINCE2 Agile Foundation levels wanting to manage projects in an agile context.
- Experienced staff wanting to add an internationally recognised agile certification to their CV.
Starting 2023, PRINCE2 Agile certifications expire after 3 years. To keep your PRINCE2 Agile certification up to date, you can choose any one of 3 ways provided by AXELOS.
- Retake the same exam before the renewal date.
- Take further courses and certifications by attending another course and taking an exam within the same product suite before the renewal date.
- From March 2023 renew your certification through collecting and logging Continuing Professional Development (CPD) points. See AXELOS for more details.
All PRINCE2 Agile exam results and certificates are administered by PeopleCert who will notify you of your results.
You will receive a digital copy of the PRINCE2 Agile guidance via email. For an additional fee you can still choose to receive a hard copy of the guidance.
Prior to attending an instructor-led PRINCE2 Agile course, you will receive introductory reading which should take 4-7 hours.
In an instructor led PRINCE2 Agile course, your instructor may set aside time to take your exams. However, you may choose to take your exam in your own time after the course.
For self-paced online courses, you can choose to sit your PRINCE2 Agile exams at your own convenience.
If you choose an instructor led PRINCE2 Agile course, your instructor will assign between 2-3 hours per night for homework.
On our self-paced online and instructor led PRINCE2 Agile courses, you will receive 2 official sample exams that match the style, form, and content of questions you will be asked in your live PRINCE2 Agile exams.
Students of our instructor led virtual PRINCE2 Agile courses are also able to watch video recordings of earlier training sessions for later review.
Choosing the right agile training course – either a PRINCE2 Agile course or an Agile Project Management (AgilePM) course – can be tricky. The simple advice is this.
- If you already have passed a PRINCE2 exam, then take a PRINCE2 Agile course.
- If you don’t already hold a PRINCE2 certificate, then take an Agile Project Management (AgilePM) course.
Currently, we only run instructor led PRINCE2 Agile training courses in London, UK. However, we do run regular instructor-led virtual classroom courses.