Scrum – Getting the most out of it
Unlock Scrum's full potential — learn how it can transform your project delivery and team dynamics.
The most well-known agile approach is Scrum. Scrum has become the most popular development approach within the software development industry and has started recently to be applied in other industries.
Scrum has improved the way many organisations work to deliver value to their business and customers. For something that is relatively simple to understand there is a lot of hype surrounding Scrum. But why?
In this video, Keith Richards, the Founder of agileKRC and Lead Author and Chief Examiner for AgilePM explains that the secret to success with Scrum is to know exactly what it is, when to use it and how.
People looking to understand how Scrum might help their organization, or for experienced Scrum Masters and Product Owners who want to hear some thoughtful points of view about Scrum, this video is for you.
The topics covered in the video include:
- What Scrum is and more importantly what Scrum is not?
- Is Scrum too simplistic or is that its strength?
- Can you run a project using Scrum or is it just for product development?
- How do you scale Scrum to work in complex situations and environments?
- How does Scrum relate to other methods and approaches?
- Scrum weaknesses.
- Are Scrum certifications worth the money?
To see a PDF version of the presentation used in this video, click the button below.
agileKRC has helped shape agile thinking by leading the teams that developed AgilePM® and PRINCE2 Agile®. We take a practical, success-oriented approach. We begin by taking the time to listen and understand your needs, before offering our real-world experience and expert guidance.