This webinar is aimed at individuals and organisations who are just embarking on their agile journey. It also benefits those who are in the early stages of using agile and perhaps embarking on an agile transformation programme.
The webinar addresses the basics of agile and how to build on them. It describes the benefits, the problem areas and the facts behind the hype as agile moves from the fringes of organisational thinking and into the mainstream.
The webinar lasts just 40 minutes with 10 minutes for Q&A at the end.
- What exactly is agile?
- Where can agile be used within the organisation?
- What are the benefits of becoming agile?
- The myths and hype about agile
- Danger: fragile agile!
- What does an agile transformation look like?
- What are your first steps?
- Certifications and Accreditations (e.g. AgilePM from APMG and Scrum Master)