The following courses are standard off-the-shelf courses which can be delivered with or without any customisation. For tailored training, see the next section.
Leading SAFe 5.0
Duration: 2 day.
Accreditation: Scaled Agile, Inc.
All of our in-house courses can be delivered onsite, or as virtual classrooms for remote participants.
Training can be customized to the needs of your teams and staff.
If you are not sure what training is suitable to help your teams deliver more value, then contact us to talk with an experienced agile consultant who can guide you through the options which are most suitable.
Get in touch
Who should attend SAFe Scaled Agile training?
Scaled Agile training is suitable for any of the following:
- Program or project managers.
- Scrum Masters.
- Agile team leaders.
- Release train engineers.
- Business analysts.
- Agile coaches.
- Portfolio managers.
- Agile consultants.
- Programme managers.
- Solution or systems architects.
SAFe Agile training is applicable to a wide range of sectors and industries. It is particularly well suited to enterprise-level change programmes.
Agile training for organisations
6 reasons to choose agileKRC for your in-house agile training:
- agileKRC are agile pioneers and have been involved in agile since the days of the Agile Manifesto. agileKRC Founder, Keith Richards led the teams that wrote DSDM Atern, PRINCE2 Agile and helped develop AgilePM.
- All our agile trainers are experts in the agile field and bring you the benefits of their real-world agile experience.
- All our in-house/onsite training can be customized to your teams’ needs and are designed around using agile in the real world to gain immediate results.
- We avoid training ‘death by PowerPoint’ and focus on delivering strongly interactive sessions to help your teams develop the skills needed in today’s business world.
- We are passionate about agile, which is why we go the extra mile to ensure that our training meets the needs of your teams and staff. If you aren’t happy with our results, then neither are we.
- agileKRC was independently verified as a Leader for Agile Project Management training in the Trusted Training Radar® report for Agile Project Management Training (Spring 2020). agileKRC received the highest ratings of any Agile Project Management training provider for learner satisfaction and confidence to deliver training outcomes.
Scaled Agile released SAFe Agile in 2011 to help businesses design systems that met customers’ changing needs. At the time, many development teams used traditional project management to deliver products and services. The need to respond to changing market conditions prompted the development of new frameworks such as SAFe to help businesses improve solution delivery across their enterprises.
Many competing Agile frameworks were developed for small teams and were never intended to scale to the needs of a larger enterprise with 10, 20, or even hundreds of teams needing to be aligned not just with each other, but with the customer, and the greater vision of the business. [MORE]
Scaled Agile found the solution in their Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). SAFe combines the iterative development of Agile with the mindset of Lean manufacturing, enabling organizations to scale the benefits of Lean and Agile throughout every level of the organization, creating efficiencies and linking strategy to execution.
With SAFe, businesses can realize benefits at even the earliest stages through incremental implementation. This kind of rollout plan has proven to lead to both early value and sustainable long-term gains.
Today, SAFe is one of the most popular scaled agile delivery frameworks, with a worldwide community of practitioners that continue to evolve and improve it.
All courses are accredited by Scaled Agile, Inc. the certifying body of the Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). The Professional Certification Program provides a valid, reliable, and consistent method of assessing SAFe skills, knowledge, and mindset.
This course is delivered by SAFe Remote Trainers. To gain this recognition, trainers have demonstrated the skills and experienced needed to continually deliver high quality Certified SAFe training via remote online delivery.