Scrum online training course
Innovative Scrum Essentials™ online training course from the agile pioneers.
This innovative Scrum online course is a great way to learn the core Scrum elements. Based upon a fictional scenario, you decide how to implement Scrum across 56 separate realistic scenarios. With online feedback at each step, learning Scrum this way leads to deeper and longer lasting learning than traditional courses.
Scrum Essentials™ certification is available from Knowledge Train.
Gaining Scrum Essentials online certification demonstrates that you have a broad understanding and knowledge of Scrum essentials. This can help you contribute more as a member of a Scrum team.
With skills gained from this Scrum online course, you can enhance your job opportunities. Many organisations use Scrum and by understanding Scrum you can open previously closed doors.
Scrum Essentials online training helps you understand the Agile Scrum methodology and build your skills in collaboration, communication, and iterative development.
Scrum online training provides you with the skills to promote productivity. This can help your team become more efficient and achieve better results.
Scrum online training can also lead to higher salaries for professionals. According to Glassdoor, in 2023 average yearly salaries in London UK for Scrum Masters and Product Owners is over £62,000.
Benefits of learning Scrum online include:
- Saves you time – you don’t need to travel to a Scrum course. All your study is done online.
- Saves you money – the price of our Scrum Essentials™ online training course is very competitive and there are no extra costs to you.
- Flexible schedule – you can study online whenever you want. You only require online internet access.
- Flexible delivery – you can study online on any device – even on your mobile whilst on the move.
Scrum Essentials™ online course
Self-paced Scrum Essentials™ online training includes:
- Interactive scenario-based eLearning.
- Scrum Essentials™ exam.
- Scrum Essentials™ certificate (*on passing the exam).
- Online tutor support.
For further details of who should take this Scrum online training course, and to see the course times, click the button.
Who should take Scrum online training?
Scrum Essentials™ online training is for individuals interested in working as part of a Scrum team or want to prepare for the Scrum Master or Scrum Product Owner exam. The training is also suitable for:
- Project managers – Scrum Essentials™ online training is useful for project managers to learn about Agile methods in general and Scrum in particular.
- Scrum team members – Scrum Essentials™ online courses are useful for anyone already working on a Scrum team to deepen their understanding of Scrum.
- Business analysts – Scrum Essentials™ online courses are useful for business analysts to improve collaboration with stakeholders from agile projects.
- Others – Anyone who wants to learn more about agile and Scrum can benefit from Scrum Essentials™ online training by learning the language and core aspects of Scrum.
Scrum Essentials™ online training
- 8 hours.
- License valid for 3 months.
This online training is ideal if you want to learn about Scrum or are interested in working as part of a Scrum team or want to prepare for your Scrum certification exam.
For more about the learning outcomes and curriculum for Scrum Essentials™ online training, click the button.
Scrum Essentials™ online training provides you with the knowledge and skills necessary to be a competent member of a Scrum team.
The course follows the structure of the Scrum Guide and includes 56 life-like scenarios which immerse you in a realistic Scrum team. You are challenged to make decisions in response to situations faced by a team adopting Scrum on a project. The course teaches you how to effectively apply Scrum.
- Understanding the Scrum framework – You will gain an understanding of the Scrum framework, values, principles, and practices.
- Roles – You will learn about the roles and responsibilities of the Scrum team members.
- Artefacts and events – You will learn about Scrum artefacts and events and how and when to use them.
- Work – You will learn about prioritising user stories, creating and managing product backlogs, and using metrics to measure progress.
- Planning – You will learn about Sprint planning to plan the work of the team.
- Preparing for your Scrum exam – You will be well-prepared to take the Scrum Essentials™ certification exam, which tests your knowledge of the Scrum framework.
This Scrum Essentials™ online training courses provide participants with an understanding of the Scrum framework.
Courses covers the following topics:
- Scrum introduction.
- Scrum values and principles.
- Scrum roles, events, and artifacts.
- Using product backlogs to manage work.
- Estimating and prioritising work.
- Reporting and metrics.
- Continuous improvement.
- Preparing for the Scrum Essentials™
Scrum Essentials™ exam
You can take your Scrum Essentials™ exam any time after taking a course.
Style: Multiple choice.
Pass mark: 80%.
Duration: 60 minutes.
Materials allowed: Closed book.