The following courses are standard off-the-shelf courses which can be delivered with or without any customisation. For tailored training, see the next section.
Duration: 1 day.
Duration: 3 days.
Accreditation: The APM Group.
AgilePM Foundation & Practitioner
Duration: 4 days.
Accreditation: The APM Group.
All of our in-house courses can be delivered onsite, or as virtual classrooms for remote participants.
Training can be customized to the needs of your teams and staff.
If you are not sure what training is suitable to help your teams deliver more value, then contact us to talk with an experienced agile consultant who can guide you through the options which are most suitable.
Get in touch
Who should attend AgilePM training?
Agile Project Management (AgilePM) training is suitable for any of the following:
- Practicing project managers (junior up to senior).
- Agile team members wishing to become Agile Project Managers.
- Project support (e.g. team members, developers).
AgilePM is suitable for people from a wide range of sectors and industries. It is particularly well suited to volatile and innovative projects, where scope is more likely to change (i.e. software development).
Agile training for organisations
6 reasons to choose agileKRC for your in-house agile training:
- agileKRC are agile pioneers and have been involved in agile since the days of the Agile Manifesto. agileKRC Founder, Keith Richards led the teams that wrote DSDM Atern, PRINCE2 Agile and helped develop AgilePM.
- All our agile trainers are experts in the agile field and bring you the benefits of their real-world agile experience.
- All our in-house/onsite training can be customized to your teams’ needs and are designed around using agile in the real world to gain immediate results.
- We avoid training ‘death by PowerPoint’ and focus on delivering strongly interactive sessions to help your teams develop the skills needed in today’s business world.
- We are passionate about agile, which is why we go the extra mile to ensure that our training meets the needs of your teams and staff. If you aren’t happy with our results, then neither are we.
- agileKRC was independently verified as a Leader for Agile Project Management training in the Trusted Training Radar® report for Agile Project Management Training (Spring 2020). agileKRC received the highest ratings of any Agile Project Management training provider for learner satisfaction and confidence to deliver training outcomes.
Why Agile PM?
- Tried and tested corporate approach
- Based on the well-established Agile Business Consortium's Agile Project Framework (launched in 1994).
- Provides governance & rigour along with the agility & flexibility required by organizations today.
- Adopted by a wide range of organizations representing various sectors & industries.
- Addresses the full project lifecycle (beyond product development)
- The informality of agile approaches can often be daunting and too risky.
- AgilePM offers a mature approach combining agility & flexibility with project concepts such as project delivery & project management.
- Clear roles & responsibilities
- AgilePM assigns clear roles & responsibilities in a project, including representatives of the business, solution/technical, management and process interests.
- AgilePM advocates typical agile concepts such as close collaboration, open communication & team empowerment to break down potential communication barriers.
- Quality, governance & risk management
- AgilePM advocates high-level acceptance criteria at different stages in the project lifecycle to ensure solutions meet business need & project objectives.
- AgilePM addresses common project risks, incorporating a Project Approach Questionnaire for understanding risks & their mitigation.
- One of the framework’s underlying principles is Never Compromise Quality.
- Popular agile practices incorporated to support effective solution development
- MoSCoW prioritisation.
- Iterative development.
- Facilitated workshops.
- Integrates with existing processes
- AgilePM is designed to work alongside more formalized project management approaches and quality processes such as PRINCE2® and ISO9001.
agileKRC is an Accredited Training Provider for AgilePM, AgileBA, PRINCE2 Agile, and is an accredited partner of the Agile Business Consortium, a not-for-profit professional body for business agility.