Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
AgilePM Foundation course online
Or book your classroom or virtual course below
Need training for your team?
Any Agile Project Management course can be tailored for in-house delivery anywhere in the world.
Location: London or online
Duration: 3 days (classroom), 20 hours (self-study)
Options: Classroom, virtual, self-study, in-house
Manual: Included (except self-study).
- You learn the Agile Project Framework from DSDM (Dynamic Systems Development Methodology) – the only agile project management framework
- You learn to participate and communicate more effectively on agile projects
- You gain greater recognition within your organisation by understanding the project management aspects of agile projects
- You gain an agile project management certification recognised internationally.
- APMG-accredited training course materials
- Agile PM Foundation exam
- Agile PM handbook 2nd version (*classroom course only)
- AgilePM Foundation certification (*on passing the exam)
- Agile PM Foundation exam preparation with sample exams
- 1-year Agile Business Consortium membership for free (*on passing the exam).
This Agile Project Management Foundation course offers certification (AgilePM Foundation certificate) in the world’s only Agile Project Management framework. This Agile PM Foundation course is based upon DSDM’s Agile Project Framework, a leading and proven agile approach.
Who should attend?
Agile PM Foundation is suitable for:
- Anyone who works on, or wants to work on, agile projects
- Current or aspiring project managers or project team members who want to learn an agile project management framework
- Non-project professionals who want to gain an overview of agile project management
- Anyone intending to study for the higher Agile PM Practitioner qualification.
AgilePM Foundation course (classroom or virtual)
- 3 days: 09:30am – 17:00pm
- Homework: 2 hours per night with 2 hours of reading prior to the course.
AgilePM Foundation course (self-study)
- Self-study time required: 20 hours.
Agile PM Foundation courses provide you with a basic understanding of the Agile Project Framework from DSDM (Dynamic Systems Development Methodology). You will gain an understanding of:
- Agile philosophy and principles
- A typical agile project lifecycle, including alternative configurations
- The typical products used during an agile project and their purpose
- Useful agile techniques, their benefits, and limitations
- Roles and responsibilities on Agile projects
- How to pass the AgilePM Foundation exam.
AgilePM Foundation training (classroom, virtual, self-study) covers the complete AgilePM Foundation syllabus. It focuses on understanding the DSDM Agile Project Framework and learning about essential agile techniques and practices.
Agile Project Management Foundation training covers the following topics:
- What is Agile?
- Choosing an appropriate agile approach
- DSDM philosophy, principles, and project variables
- DSDM roles and responsibilities on agile projects
- DSDM agile project management processes
- DSDM products
- Practices: prioritisation, time-boxing, facilitated workshops, modelling, iterative development
- Estimating, planning and control on agile projects
- AgilePM Foundation exam preparation.
Note: All prices exclusive of VAT.
Buy your self-study course
Best practice design
This Agile Foundation online course has been designed using the latest best practices in elearning. It is highly interactive and designed to aid a deeper and longer-lasting learning.
Benefits of self-study online
An online self-study course is ideal for busy people and has some key benefits:
- Saves you time – you don’t have to travel to a course venue or exam centre. Everything, including your exam is done online.
- Saves you money – our Agile Foundation course online is very competitive. The price includes your exam, so you have no extra costs.
- Flexible schedule – you can study wherever and whenever you want.
- Flexible delivery – you can study on any device, in any location.
Your Agile PM Foundation exam is taken within one year of your course.
Agile PM Foundation exam
- Style: Multiple-choice
- Questions: 50
- Pass mark: 50% (25/50)
- Duration: 50 minutes
- Materials allowed: Closed-book
- Pre-requisites: None
- Results: Same day.
Our training gives you the best chance of passing your Agile PM Foundation exam. You can see this from our pass rate of 99% in the AgilePM Foundation exam.
What students say
About Agile Project Management Foundation training and certification
Get in touch
For information about our agile training or consulting services in the UK or globally, then start a conversation. Our experienced and passionate consultants are here to talk with you.
To chat, click the button at the bottom, phone +44 (0) 20 7039 3679, or fill in the form.