AgileBA Foundation training courses
Get the business analyst skills needed to work on agile projects.
This 3-day instructor-led AgileBA Foundation course teaches you the business analysis skills needed by business analysts to work effectively in an agile environment.
This course is accredited by the Agile Business Consortium in conjunction with APMG and includes the AgileBA Foundation exam.
AgileBA training provides business analysts with the tools to work effectively using an agile approach on projects.
You learn to deliver value and solutions incrementally on agile projects.
You learn to collaborate effectively with stakeholders, developers, testers, and others to deliver solutions of value.
You can boost your confidence to work as a business analyst on agile projects.
You gain greater recognition of your skills as an agile business analyst.
You gain an agile business analyst certification recognised globally.
AgileBA Foundation course
Instructor-led AgileBA Foundation training courses include:
- Instructor-led training accredited by APMG.
- AgileBA Foundation exam.
- AgileBA Agile Business Analyst Handbook.
- AgileBA certificate (*on passing the exam).
- 3 months Agile Business Consortium membership for free (*on passing the Foundation exam).
- AgileBA exam preparation.
- AgileBA Foundation sample exams.
For more details about course times and who should take AgileBA Foundation training click the button.
Who should take Agile BA Foundation?
Instructor-led classroom training AgileBA Foundation training is suitable for any of the following:
- Business analysts, project managers, Scrum Product Owners, Scrum Masters, system analysts, or agile developers who are:
- working in, or aspiring to work in, an Agile environment, or are:
- working in a traditional environment who are seeking to migrate to Agile.
- Professionals wanting to progress towards the AgileBA Practitioner certification.
- 3 days: 9:30am – 5:00pm.
- Homework: 2 hours each night and 3 hours of pre-course reading.
AgileBA Foundation training focuses on gaining a broad understanding of the AgileBA guidance.
For more about the learning outcomes and curriculum for this course, click the button.
AgileBA Foundation training provides you with a basic understanding of the Agile Project Framework from DSDM (Dynamic Systems Development Methodology). You will learn:
- Agile philosophy and principles.
- Agile project life cycle and processes.
- The practices used in an Agile project, and their benefits and limitations.
- Agile techniques appropriate for business analysts.
- Roles and responsibilities within an Agile project.
AgileBA Foundation training courses cover the full AgileBA Foundation syllabus. Topics include:
- The role of an agile business analyst.
- Agile basics and the agile business analyst.
- Managing stakeholders in agile projects.
- Planning, prioritising, and estimating requirements.
- Timeboxing, user stories, facilitated workshops, iterative development, agile modelling.
- Preparation for the AgileBA Foundation exam.
AgileBA Foundation exam
Your Agile BA Foundation exam voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of your course. During this period you can sit your exam at any time you choose.
Pass mark: 50% (25/50).
Duration: 40 minutes.
Materials allowed: Closed book.
Results: Same day (online exam), 3 business days (paper exam).