The following courses are standard off-the-shelf courses which can be delivered with or without any customisation. For tailored training, see the next section.
Duration: 3 days
Accreditation: The APM Group.
AgileBA Foundation & Practitioner
Duration: 4 days.
Accreditation: The APM Group.
All of our in-house courses can be delivered onsite, or as virtual classrooms for remote participants.
Training can be customized to the needs of your teams and staff.
If you are not sure what training is suitable to help your teams deliver more value, then contact us to talk with an experienced agile consultant who can guide you through the options which are most suitable.
Get in touch
Who should attend AgileBA training?
AgileBA training is suitable for any of the following:
- Business analysts from traditional business backgrounds and those who wish to gain an agile perspective.
- Members of agile teams or those who wish to work as within an agile framework.
- Agile business visionaries and product owners.
- Agile scrum masters or agile team leaders.
- Agile business ambassadors and testers.
- Agile project managers.
AgileBA training is applicable to a wide range of sectors and industries. It is particularly well suited to volatile and innovative projects, where project scope is more likely to change (i.e. software development).
Agile training for organisations
6 reasons to choose agileKRC for your in-house agile training:
- agileKRC are agile pioneers and have been involved in agile since the days of the Agile Manifesto. agileKRC Founder, Keith Richards led the teams that wrote DSDM Atern, PRINCE2 Agile and helped develop AgilePM.
- All our agile trainers are experts in the agile field and bring you the benefits of their real-world agile experience.
- All our in-house/onsite training can be customized to your teams’ needs and are designed around using agile in the real world to gain immediate results.
- We avoid training ‘death by PowerPoint’ and focus on delivering strongly interactive sessions to help your teams develop the skills needed in today’s business world.
- We are passionate about agile, which is why we go the extra mile to ensure that our training meets the needs of your teams and staff. If you aren’t happy with our results, then neither are we.
- agileKRC was independently verified as a Leader for Agile Project Management training in the Trusted Training Radar® report for Agile Project Management Training (Spring 2020). agileKRC received the highest ratings of any Agile Project Management training provider for learner satisfaction and confidence to deliver training outcomes.
Why AgileBA certification?
The ongoing success of agile frameworks has driven a growing need for specialists trained in agile tools and practices. Having experience in agile is just one half of the equation. To successfully pursue an agile career, you need to have professionally recognized certifications to demonstrate your expertise to potential employers.
AgileBA training equips candidates with the skills to successfully fulfil the role of an agile business analyst. This qualification has a well-deserved reputation owing to it being developed by the Agile Business Consortium. [MORE]
agileKRC is an Accredited Training Provider for AgileBA. Accredited by the APMG (APM Group) International.
agileKRC is an accredited partner of the Agile Business Consortium, a not-for-profit professional body for business agility.