How can PRINCE2 Agile improve the way you deliver projects?
30th Jan 2018, 18:00 - 30th Jan 2018, 20:30
BCS, 1st Floor, The Davidson Building, 5 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HA
BCS Agile Methods Specialist Group
How can PRINCE2 Agile improve the way you deliver projects - with guest speaker and lead author of PRINCE2 Agile Keith Richards followed by Q&A and discussion.
The demand for PRINCE2 Agile training has steadily increased since its launch in 2015. Along with the recent upgrade to PRINCE2, there seems to be more demand, and more relevance, than ever before, for an internationally recognisable project management framework to work well in an agile context.
PRINCE2 and PRINCE2 Agile are addressing this demand.
This presentation will explore PRINCE2 Agile and explain how to use it in the best way for your organisation.
This session will look at:
- Why combine PRINCE2 with agile?
- What are their respective strengths?
- Where are the two approaches complimentary?...and where is there friction?
- How do you address the common misconceptions of agile and PRINCE2?
- Why PRINCE2 is NOT a ‘traditional’ approach to project management?
- How do you create a culture where they can operate together?
- What are the alternatives? E.g. AgilePM/DSDM and GDS
- How do you incorporate Scrum and Kanban?
- Where does the Scrum Master and Product Owner fit in?
- What are the benefits? How will it help your organisation?
Many new agile concepts are now appearing to address the need to manage agile in wider and more complicated situations, but is this reinventing the wheel? PRINCE2 is a proven approach and an industry standard that already has the principles and processes to take agile to greater heights.
A lot of project management in an agile context is common sense. However, a lot is counter-intuitive. Why not come along - you may be surprised at how well these two go together!
Agile Project Management Training
Choose an Agile Project Management Course
agileKRC was independently verified as a Leader for Agile Project Management training in the Trusted Training Radar® report for Agile Project Management Training (Spring 2020).
agileKRC received the highest ratings of any Agile Project Management training provider for learner satisfaction and confidence to deliver training outcomes.
agileKRC is an Accredited Training Provider for AgilePM. Accredited by the APMG (APM Group) International.
agileKRC is an accredited partner of the Agile Business Consortium, a not-for-profit professional body for business agility.