Certified SAFe® Agilist training course
Get your Certified SAFe Agilist training from the agile pioneers.
This training gives you an introduction to SAFe, and the principles and practices to drive your Lean-Agile transformation with confidence. You receive the guidance and tools to lead distributed teams in remote environments.
The demand for Certified SAFe Agilists is increasing as more organizations adopt Agile methodologies. Having this certification on your resume can help you stand out in a crowded job market.
The Certified SAFe Agilist qualification requires individuals to have a deep understanding of SAFe, and Lean-Agile practices. This can help you to better lead and manage Agile teams, and deliver better business value.
SAFe Agilist certification is recognized globally and is a testament to your knowledge and expertise in Agile methodologies. This recognition can help you build credibility with your colleagues, customers, and stakeholders.
With certification you gain access to exclusive resources, such as the SAFe Community Platform, which provides access to valuable tools, templates, and resources that can help you in your daily work.
You gain the opportunity to connect with a global community of Agile practitioners, attend Agile conferences and events, and share best practices and ideas with others in the field.
Certified SAFe Agilist course
2-day instructor-led Certified SAFe Agilist training courses include:
- Accredited digital training materials.
- Remote learning via SAFe virtual classrooms.
- Access to SAFe Collaborate, a visual online workspace.
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform.
- SAFe Agilist certification exam.
For further details of who should take these Certified SAFe Agilist courses, and to see the times of Certified SAFe Agilist training, click the button.
Who is Certified SAFe Agilist for?
Certified SAFe Agilist training is ideal for those looking to scale agile practices to larger teams and projects. This typically applies to any of the following:
- Agile project managers.
- Scrum Masters.
- Agile team leaders.
- Release train engineers.
- Business analysts.
- Agile coaches.
- Portfolio managers.
- Agile consultants.
- Programme managers.
- Solution or systems architects.
Certified SAFe Agilist course
- 2 days: 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Homework: 2 hours each night and 2 hours of pre-course reading.
Certified SAFe Agilist training courses teaches you an introduction to SAFe.
For more about the learning outcomes and curriculum for Certified SAFe Agilist courses, click the button.
At the end of this Certified SAFe Agilist course you should be able to:
- Understand the SAFe 5.0 framework.
- Apply SAFe to the already existing Agile and Lean methodologies that are in place at your organisation.
- Harmonise and collaborate with multiple agile teams.
- Coordinate resolutions to the largest issues.
- Support the implementation and transformation of SAFe into your organisation.
The topics of a Certified SAFe Agilist course include:
Introduction to SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework®)
- Learn how Lean, Agile, and product development flow form the basics of the Scaled Agile Framework.
- Principles of SAFe.
Incorporating a Lean Agile mindset
- Recognise and apply the Lean Agile mindset and principles and become a Lean-thinking manager.
Experiencing Program Increment (PI) planning
- Integrate, deploy, and release value to support PI planning and events in program execution.
- Exploring, executing, and releasing value.
Leading the Lean Agile enterprise
- Enhance your Lean Agile leadership skills and create high-performing, purpose-bound Agile teams.
- Support a Lean Agile transformation in your enterprise with the SAFe implementation roadmap.
Empowering a Lean portfolio
- Apply Lean Agile principles to the roles and principles of SAFe.
- Establish alignment and execution with strategic themes and Lean Portfolio Management.
Building large solutions
- Understand the seven core competencies in SAFe and coordinate the development of large solutions.
Certified SAFe Agilist exam
You can take your Certified SAFe Agilist exam within 30 days after completing your training course.
Style: Multiple choice.
Pass mark: 77%.
Duration: 90 minutes.