The way we work continually evolves and the impact that Agile has made over the last decade has been very significant. PRINCE2 has continuously evolved too and in Spring 2015 an Agile extension to PRINCE2 will be launched. This new product will address the needs of project managers working in Agile environments, as well as the needs of Agile teams looking for more governance and control when their work becomes larger and more complex.
This webinar looks at:
- Why combine PRINCE2 with Agile?
- What are their respective strengths?
- Where are the two approaches complimentary?
- What are the challenges when combining the two?
- How do you address the common misconceptions of Agile and PRINCE2?
- Why PRINCE2 is NOT a ‘traditional’ approach to project management?
- How do you create a culture where they can operate together?
- What are the benefits? How will it help your organisation?
Many new Agile concepts are now appearing to address the need to manage Agile in wider and more complex situations. But is this reinventing the wheel? PRINCE2 is a proven approach and an industry standard that already has the principles and processes to take Agile to greater heights.
If you would like to know more about blending PRINCE2 with Agile and perhaps be surprised by the outcome, why not listen to this webinar and get the very latest news on the new addition to the Agile family. If you have any questions you would like to ask, please get in touch, or take a look at previous questions and answers from this webinar.