Using Agile approaches on projects has become very popular in recent years. There are many success stories from organisations who have embraced the new ethos. However, some projects have been more successful than others. This newly updated presentation will describe the ten golden rules you need to adopt in order to increase your chances of success. These rules will help you turn your projects from being "ok" into projects that are "excellent"!
This webinar will identify:
- How to get a project off to a good start
- How to identify the important characteristics of the people involved on the project
- What you need to look for so that you can read the vital signals coming from the project team
- The importance of time and how it is being used in order to control the rest of the project
- How to embrace the inevitability of change (but also making sure it is the right kind of change!)
- How to communicate in the right way most of the time and not just some of the time
The 10 New Golden Rules of Agile:
- On time. Every time
- Collaborate. It’s a team game!
- Let ‘Inspect and Adapt’ become a mantra
- Wear sensible shoes
- Create a rich communication environment
- Play with the SCOPE and nothing else
- Measure it
- Get appropriate ownership of your agile
- Understand what self-organising is not
- If it is complicated, treat it as complicated
If you have any questions you would like to ask, please get in touch, or take a look at previous questions and answers from this webinar.
We also have a webinar available to watch that covers the original golden rules for successful agile projects from 2012.