One of the most attractive ideas of working in an agile way is the concept of breaking work down into small chunks and delivering something frequently. This is usually referred to as timeboxing or using sprints.
However, this is easier than it looks and many people and many organisations moving to agile find that traditional ways of working and thinking don't help much and often get in the way.
This webinar covers:
- What are the fundamentals of using timeboxes and sprints?
- What typically goes wrong?
- What are the benefits of working in this way?
- What are the golden rules for success?
- How do timeboxes and sprints fit into the bigger picture?
At agileKRC we see timeboxing and using sprints as the glue that holds the agile way of working together. If you want to get more out of your timeboxes and sprints and you are looking to make managing them easier, then view this webinar.
The webinar lasts for 40 minutes with 10 minutes at the end for Q&A.