MoSCoW is a powerful agile tool that helps project managers prioritise tasks effectively, enabling a team to protect quality and meet deadlines. There are various ways to do this and MoSCoW is one of the most powerful techniques used.
This presentation covers:
- Why prioritisation is necessary
- MoSCoW and the 80:20 rule
- How to manage expectations
- The difference between a ‘Should Have’ and a ‘Could Have’
- Understanding that not everything is a ‘Must’
This presentation was created for the DSDM consortium and covers the basics about prioritisation, understanding what needs to be prioritised and how to manage business and/or customer expectation more effectively using MoSCoW. For a more in-depth explanation of this presentation, please watch out webinar: Master the art of MoSCoW prioritisation