Agile Business Analysis (AgileBA®) Training Courses
Our team of experts deliver a range of Agile Business Analysis (AgileBA) training courses, teaching delegates how to apply agile in the real world and gain immediate results. Our courses are designed to be interactive and engaging for all delegates, we have a maximum of 12 delegates per course to ensure everyone gets the attention they need.
What you will learn
Accredited by the APMG, our training courses look at a variety of different behaviours, techniques and approaches. Delegates will take part in one or two exams at the end of their course, and on successful completion they will become certified in Agile Business Analysis.
On our AgileBA training courses, you will learn:
- The difference between agile business analysis and traditional business analysis
- The most popular agile approaches and frameworks to guide a business analyst through an agile project
- How to support your team in adopting an agile approach
- The role and the responsibilities of a business analyst in an agile team or organisation
- How to successfully gather, analyse, validate and champion the requirements throughout an agile project