Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO)
The Scrum Product Owner is responsible for maximising the value of the product and the work of the development team. They are required to communicate with key stakeholders throughout a project, make important business decisions, influence the development team (by conveying their vision and prioritising the Product Backlog), and be available to their team.
An effective Product Owner will work with the stakeholders to define a product vision, and then convey that vision to the team and motivate them to deliver the most value.
During this Certified Scrum Product Owner training course you will learn how to:
- Apply the Scrum framework to improve product delivery
- Incorporate aspects of other Agile and Lean methods on order to maximise value and quality
- Prioritise, estimate and schedule features and their delivery
- Determine if delivery is on track and identifying if adaptive actions need to be taken
In a Scrum team, the Product Owner maximises value to its customers and users through the regular and frequent delivery of valuable product features. The Product Owner role therefore can be both difficult and very rewarding.
This course uses interactive training and several hands-on exercises in order to help you understand how to:
- Motivate and excite your stakeholders and team about your product
- Effectively communicate about what you want your product to do
- Become an effective product owner
- Maximise the ROI of the product development effort
Who will this course benefit?
You will find this course beneficial if you are going to be a Product Owner and you are going to interact with one or more Scrum teams. Alternatively, you are a ScrumMaster (or another team member) who wants to better understand the role of the Product Owner.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will become a Certified Scrum Product Owner and your name will be registered with the Scrum Alliance.
There are no exams for this course.
- Overview of Scrum
- Defined and Empirical Processes
- Components of Scrum
- The Scrum Roles
- Product Vision
- The Product Backlog
- Using User Stories
- Estimating Techniques
- Prioritizing Techniques
- Delivering Value Early and Often
- The Scrum Ceremonies
- Release Management