Format: Virtual classroom.
Duration: 3 days.
Course code: KMP1.
Duration: 3 days.
Times: 9.00 am – 1.30 pm.
Who should attend?
Kanban courses are suitable for any of the following:
- Anyone who wants to be successful using Kanban within their organisation or anyone who works with teams utilising Kanban.
- Those new to Kanban and those who have explored Kanban but who now want to consolidate their knowledge in a practical setting.
- Traditional and Agile business roles (including project managers, development team members, business analysts, scrum product owners and scrum masters) who want to enhance their Agile skillset.
- 3- days of high-quality instruction from an experience Kanban practitioner and professional Kanban trainer.
- Course materials.
- Membership to the Kanban University.
- Kanban University certificate of course completion.
- 16 Scrum Education Units (SEU’s) can be claimed for this course and used as part of your Scrum Alliance Certified Scrum Professional application.
Get in touch
Why choose us?
agileKRC are Agile experts with over 20 years of experience in agile training, coaching, consulting, and recruitment services.
Keith Richards, the founder of agileKRC was the Lead Author of AgilePM and DSDM - Dynamic Systems Development Methodology.
Keith has been at the forefront of the agile movement in the UK and has helped to bring agile project management best practices to a wider audience.
Benefits to individuals
- Kanban certification is the perfect complement to any project management or agile project management certification. The two go hand-in-hand and are a great way to show potential employers you understand the intricacies of team management, leadership, and risk management. Kanban is equally suited to both iterative and waterfall development.
- Kanban is a Lean agile method and as such, is concerned with resource allocation and waste reduction. Kanban makes it easier to see if team members are under or overburdened. Kanban also helps identify both wasteful processes and bottlenecks. Kanban project management allows project managers to notice these issues and address them accordingly.
- Kanban improves office morale. Kanban allows teams to work autonomously without the constant stress and hassle of micromanagement. When done correctly, Kanban will help your teams work at a steady and sustainable pace. As Kanban manages their work and displays progress visually, developers are more likely to take responsibility for the quality of their work.
- Kanban helps improve communication. As Kanban boards can be made accessible to everyone involved in a project, it helps foster communication and collaboration skills. Kanban can also help reduce the information gap between the business and development side of projects, bringing stakeholders, business roles, and development roles together.
- Kanban is a simple and intuitive system to learn. Our courses included the use of Kanban simulations, giving candidates a real-time demonstration of how the system works and how Kanban can work for you. It’s also perfect for beginners. You don’t need to be a project management expert to understand the benefits and applications of Kanban!
- Kanban training makes you a better leader and co-worker. Kanban follows agile principles based on practical, human requirements. It follows the idea that when work is made easier, people are happier, more willing to cooperate, and better able to create high-quality products.
All courses are accredited by Kanban University.
All course content is delivered by a professionally certified Kanban trainer, approved by the Kanban University.