The following courses are standard off-the-shelf courses which can be delivered with or without any customisation. For tailored training, see the next section.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation
Duration: 2 day.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation & Practitioner
Duration: 4 days.
All of our in-house courses can be delivered onsite, or as virtual classrooms for remote participants.
Training can be customized to the needs of your teams and staff.
If you are not sure what training is suitable to help your teams deliver more value, then contact us to talk with an experienced agile consultant who can guide you through the options which are most suitable.
Get in touch
Who should attend PRINCE2 Agile training?
PRINCE2 Agile training is open to anyone and is recommended for anybody interested in project management on agile projects, including:
- Project managers.
- Aspiring project managers
- Team leaders.
- Board members.
PRINCE2 Agile training is applicable to a wide range of sectors and industries. It is particularly well suited to volatile and innovative projects, where scope is more likely to change (i.e., software development).
Agile training for organisations
6 reasons to choose agileKRC for your in-house agile training:
- agileKRC are agile pioneers and have been involved in agile since the days of the Agile Manifesto. agileKRC Founder, Keith Richards led the teams that wrote DSDM Atern, PRINCE2 Agile and helped develop AgilePM.
- All our agile trainers are experts in the agile field and bring you the benefits of their real-world agile experience.
- All our in-house/onsite training can be customized to your teams’ needs and are designed around using agile in the real world to gain immediate results.
- We avoid training ‘death by PowerPoint’ and focus on delivering strongly interactive sessions to help your teams develop the skills needed in today’s business world.
- We are passionate about agile, which is why we go the extra mile to ensure that our training meets the needs of your teams and staff. If you aren’t happy with our results, then neither are we.
- agileKRC was independently verified as a Leader for Agile Project Management training in the Trusted Training Radar® report for Agile Project Management Training (Spring 2020). agileKRC received the highest ratings of any Agile Project Management training provider for learner satisfaction and confidence to deliver training outcomes.
Why PRINCE2 Agile?
PRINCE2 focuses on understanding what products are required to support business needs. PRINCE2 Agile, on the other hand, focuses on how to deliver these products on time through incremental development.
By applying an agile approach to PRINCE2 projects, you can get the best of both worlds – the structure and direction of PRINCE2, coupled with the flexibility and responsiveness of agile
PRINCE2 isn’t concerned with the organization or delivery methods. It simply helps clients interface with developers. Those working on a PRINCE2 project can use any approach they choose – including one of the many agile approaches (providing they comply with the interface defined by PRINCE2).
PRINCE2 Agile teams therefore, can use agile to gain all the benefits of iterative development, while the customer maintains the benefits of PRINCE2’s focus on business justification.
agileKRC is an Accredited Training Provider for PRINCE2 Agile by PeopleCert on behalf of AXELOS.
PeopleCert is a global leader in the assessment and certification of professional and language skills, partnering with multi-national organisations and government bodies to develop and deliver market leading exams worldwide.