The following courses are standard off-the-shelf courses which can be delivered with or without any customisation. For tailored training, see the next section.
Duration: 3 days.
Duration: 2 days.
All of our in-house courses can be delivered onsite, or as virtual classrooms for remote participants.
Training can be customized to the needs of your teams and staff.
If you are not sure what training is suitable to help your teams deliver more value, then contact us to talk with an experienced agile consultant who can guide you through the options which are most suitable.
Get in touch
Who should attend Agile facilitation training?
Agile facilitation short courses are suitable for any of the following:
- Client-facing personnel who manage or interact with agile teams and client on a daily basis.
- Those who with and among agile groups and are responsible for collaboratively producing deliverables.
Agile training can be applied to a wide variety of industries and businesses of any size. Whether you’re in a leadership role, development role or otherwise, a good understanding of Agile can make your teams more productive and better able to achieve high levels of quality and throughout.
Agile training for organisations
6 reasons to choose agileKRC for your in-house agile training:
- agileKRC are agile pioneers and have been involved in agile since the days of the Agile Manifesto. agileKRC Founder, Keith Richards led the teams that wrote DSDM Atern, PRINCE2 Agile and helped develop AgilePM.
- All our agile trainers are experts in the agile field and bring you the benefits of their real-world agile experience.
- All our in-house/onsite training can be customized to your teams’ needs and are designed around using agile in the real world to gain immediate results.
- We avoid training ‘death by PowerPoint’ and focus on delivering strongly interactive sessions to help your teams develop the skills needed in today’s business world.
- We are passionate about agile, which is why we go the extra mile to ensure that our training meets the needs of your teams and staff. If you aren’t happy with our results, then neither are we.
- agileKRC was independently verified as a Leader for Agile Project Management training in the Trusted Training Radar® report for Agile Project Management Training (Spring 2020). agileKRC received the highest ratings of any Agile Project Management training provider for learner satisfaction and confidence to deliver training outcomes.
Agile project management is a collaborative methodology that uses short development cycles. These short “sprints” allow developers to incorporate stakeholder feedback into development and produce high-quality end products.
Agile is particularly well-suited to the fast-paced and competitive nature of modern business. Agile helps organizations respond to changing deadlines, shifting priorities and a need for developmental flexibility.
Agile project management was originally made for use in the IT industry but has since been adopted by a wide variety of industries, from financial and legal services to print media and education.
The benefits of agile project management include:
- Higher product quality.
- Integrated testing and QA.
- Regular progress assessments.
- Consistent product improvement.
- Reduced risk.
- Better visibility into project performance.
- Increased project control.
- Better project predictability.
- Improved accountability.
Agile is the best possible solution to help your business meet the demands of contemporary markets. It not only helps ensure that your products meet consumer demands, but ensures that your team learn along the way, refining the development process and promoting both personal and organizational growth.