Agile training services
Customized training improves your teams’ performance and equips them with the skills to take leading roles in your agile journey.
Our training services consistently deliver more than your expectations, and leave your teams better placed to deliver business value.
Agile consulting services
Our agile consultants have the credibility and expertise that comes from extensive practical agile experience. They have the skills to fix any roadblocks in your agile transformation.
Our agile consulting services are customized to suit all clients’ needs.
Agile coaching services
Coaching helps teams adopt agile practices, making them more efficient and cohesive, and able to deliver better outcomes and solutions.
Our agile coaching services are designed to improve your teams’ performance by embedding agile practices into everyday work.
Agile recruitment service
We have a track record of placing both contractors and permanent staff. We take the time to understand your exact needs before finding individuals with the right agile and communication skills and the right attitude to match.
Our agile recruitment service can place some of the most talented agile consultants and resources with your teams.
Get in touch
Choosing the right agile service
It can be tricky knowing which is the best agile service for your business. Often, organizations need more than one service.
Why choose us?
Keith Richards, the founder of agileKRC was the Lead Author of Dynamic Systems Development Methodology (DSDM Atern) and PRINCE2 Agile®.
Keith has been at the forefront of the agile movement in the UK and has helped to bring agile project management to a wider audience.
Our motto is “do as you would be done by”. Which is why we put the following core values at the heart of our relationships.
- Honesty – we believe in acting with integrity and telling it like it is.
- Trustworthiness – we want results of our actions to speak for themselves.
- Passion – we are passionate about the transforming capabilities of agile
- Result oriented – we hope and expect to be measured by our results.
- Fun – we believe that to succeed, learning to change should be fun, not arduous.
- Simplicity – we believe that the best things in life are always the simplest.
- Collaboration – we believe that the best outcomes requires working together.
- Diversity – we believe the world is made richer by respecting people from diverse backgrounds.