AgilePM/DSDM and PRINCE2 Agile are two of the most popular approaches to project management. Which one is right for you? Which is best for your organisation?
Keith Richards, CEO of AgileKRC, Lead Author of PRINCE2 Agile and Lead Author of AgilePM (2007), looks at the two approaches to project management in an agile context.
As well as guidance on selecting the most appropriate methodology, Keith examines the strengths and weaknesses of each approach, and looks at the best way to run projects using agile, no matter what approach you are using.
Topics covered include:
- How do you integrate project management with Scrum and Kanban?
- How is an agile project different to a traditional project? …and how is it the same?
- What is the role of a Project Board or Steering Committee when using agile?
- Why does the Product Owner role need to change when running a project?
- How does the Scrum Master role relate to the Project Manager role?
- How do you ensure that the essential agile behaviours are taking place?
Guidance is also given on the respective exams for each one and very importantly – how to pass them!
NB: although access to the 'how to pass the AgilePM exams' video is FREE you will need to have AXELOS membership (£50) to see the 'how to pass the PRINCE2 Agile exam' videos (18 videos, lasting 3 hours 40 minutes). This charge was not known about at the time of recording the webinar.
The webinar lasts just over an hour, with Q&A at the end.
Please note that the first 25 seconds has no sound [always remember to unmute the microphone!]
Agile Project Management Training
Choose an Agile Project Management Course
agileKRC was independently verified as a Leader for Agile Project Management training in the Trusted Training Radar® report for Agile Project Management Training (Spring 2020).
agileKRC received the highest ratings of any Agile Project Management training provider for learner satisfaction and confidence to deliver training outcomes.
agileKRC is an Accredited Training Provider for AgilePM. Accredited by the APMG (APM Group) International.
agileKRC is an accredited partner of the Agile Business Consortium, a not-for-profit professional body for business agility.